For non Turkey related matters that do not fit elsewhere
by Duke 16 Apr 2017, 07:39
Happy Easter Folks I hope all is well in your world & your looking forward to the Holidays & a chance to get away shortly from the stresses & mundane same old same old lol lol .
God Bless you all
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by durham rader 16 Apr 2017, 13:33
And Easter greetings to you .just got back from the annual Easter egg run (Motorcycle) :D around about 800 bikes. Rode from Durham Tesco to Darlington Hospital and then back to Durham university Hospital , took over a hour to do the short journey there approximately 25 miles just with large number taking part . Got caught in the rain coming back :cry: . But all for a good cause.

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by durham rader 18 Apr 2017, 20:43
Yes Juco that's it, going to have to get Rachel to Dress up next time so that we can recognize our selves. :lol:

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Tommo 19 Apr 2017, 18:28
Happy Easter Duke and all can't wait to go out on next Tuesday have been all out over the holidays with the music nearly lost the voice but my son has been helping with the Adult learning homes etc you will not find me at the Karaoke bars for a while but will be down to see Lyn at the Quiz cheers all ;)
by Duke 20 Apr 2017, 17:02
Thanks Tommo!!! I might see you next week around resort then !!! Hope you & all yours are well & that the Turkish weather will smile on you & all us lucky enough to be there!!!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!