For non Turkey related matters that do not fit elsewhere
by Lyn 30 Jan 2018, 08:45
Our internet comes in to the Modem where it sends any signal by Wi-Fi to the laptop and the TV.

I am thinking about paying for FilmOn as it's only £15/month which is hardly anything really. I did E-Mail them a few weeks ago asking about how everything worked but they haven't replied (yet).

My question is, will the signal be automatically sent to the TV?

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by cozy3pilot 30 Jan 2018, 10:17
to add to my post, you will need a receiver Like a firestick connected to the tv to receive the signal from the router!
by ted j 30 Jan 2018, 15:30
On a laptop, you have to download the app (just like downloading other things like antivirus etc )
On the TV , you will need either a firestick or an android box and download it onto those
You will then use your TV remote just to turn the TV on..... and use the firestick/android box remote to view channels
by Lyn 31 Jan 2018, 06:46
We are using a Kodi box so it needs to be loaded into that. Thanks guys. Info given as always.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.