For non Turkey related matters that do not fit elsewhere
by Lyn 09 Feb 2018, 08:12
Hello all you music lovers.

I've been trying to find a specific song name from years ago but failed miserably, so I hope one of you learned people can help.

The song was about an American cattle auction where the auctioneer rapped out the current bids in a very fast way. I do believe the lyrics, at one point, included the phrase "A 50 Dollar Bill".

Any help or suggestions much appreciated.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Lyn 09 Feb 2018, 09:49
Thanks Juco, I've got This one as a stand-by if I can't find the one I need. It's driving me nuts.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Tommo 09 Feb 2018, 17:20
That's right Leroy Van Dyke he also had a big hit with Walk on By wait on the corner Had a wee man loved that song at won of my nursing homes I have played lots of birthday parties lately this we woman is called EILEEN she was 104 in January past the local UTV station was there and she can dance I had a couple of dances with her you have a long way to go yet Lyn your only a child take care Tom :D :D
by martin gower 10 Feb 2018, 13:00
Auctioneers song Leroy Van Dyke on you tube
by Lyn 11 Feb 2018, 07:46
Thanks all for the replies. Finally got the version that was needed (long story so won't go into that).

It's the version by Dave Stamey.