A diary of Phill and Di's day to day life in Turkey following their semi-retirement.
by Juco 09 Feb 2014, 01:12
At least we can say we did it,

Yip enjoyed and survived and a successful relocation back to the UK....Well done.

Juco
by JJH 09 Feb 2014, 09:47
Nice to see you have settled back to life in England and it is nice to have an update
on your progress I'm sure there will be a lot of people wanting to know how you are
getting on now you are back in blighty, as others have said keep posting and keep us
informed on your progress.
by Super Fulham 08 Mar 2014, 18:43
Just found this Blog, absolutely superb. Can't wait till the next one. Whilst were at it, how about some more of you expats doing one?
by garymbrock 09 Mar 2014, 00:12
Have to say Glynn I miss ur vigourous moaning about each and every price rise. Where u get cheap beer etc etc
Turkey with its rampant inflation gave you good grounds to find a cost rise around every corner, but AA was a much better place with you on it so I'm glad on the one hand u've settled back into the UK and everything's good, but you always sparked response/ and great pictures which ur trips out always helped me get my Turkey fix. Good luck ( and hopefully less frequent needs of hospitals) all the best