Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by ant 10 Mar 2014, 21:45
Thanks both for your quick reply,looking forward to trying it now.We, ve hired a scooter before. More places to find and see :lol:

ant & andrea
by rosal 10 Mar 2014, 23:15
Do yourselves a favour, hire a car , the jeeps are old boneshakers, did it once , never again , the handling is terrible , plus no comfort , we hire a car every time we come on holiday (4-5 times a year ) the driving is no problem , I would rather get the dolmus than drive a jeep now.
by garymbrock 11 Mar 2014, 09:31
Surely that is half the fun.. Kids ( who are teenagers loved it) swim then sit on the jeep on their towels and cool down. You can pull up where u want when u want not have to park in the shade, then cook when you get back in an enclosed car,you're in Turkey on holiday!!!
But absolutely yes, an absolute bone shaker, with a paddle to change gear and a clutch.... Well no I'm not sure it had a clutch cos I could still miss a gear, hit 4th instead of 6th or 3rd instead of 1st or 5th... Not that you get it going that fast.... But an absolute riot,and I was missing gears the fifth and sixth time we had it not just the first
by jjazzza 11 Mar 2014, 17:15
we love the bone shaker its great fun in the sun , and the big yellow jeep is still for rental :D :D :D

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan
by ant 11 Mar 2014, 21:44
Jjazzza and garymbrock, , im with you on this 1. I can do sensible at home in my beetle. :o You can see more from a jeep. We are coming in april with family 2 of whitch have never been abroard before let alone turkey so I think they need to experience it all. :lol: All be it quieter and cooler than the summer months. Who do we get the big yellow one off , sorry

ant & andrea
by jjazzza 12 Mar 2014, 17:47
you get the big yellow jeep of incekar if you contact them they will bring the jeep to your appartment :D :D :D

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan
by jjazzza 12 Mar 2014, 17:57
incekar dosnt have white jeeps as i emailed her today :o :o :o

jim linda&jordan
by ant 12 Mar 2014, 18:29
The big yellow one sounds great, there are 7 of us, where abouts are they or have you got a web site or no.. many thanks Andrea

ant & andrea
by jjazzza 12 Mar 2014, 19:03
google incekar altinkum

jim linda&jordan
by jjazzza 12 Mar 2014, 19:06
call them on 0900 256 813 80 53

jim linda&jordan