Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by david1963 28 Jun 2010, 20:08
Hi Guys

looking to finds out where i can hire a jeep/landrover for a couple of days .... my wife is all ready out and i will bejoining her and some friiends ... we want to take them out for a couple of days ... any suggestions or contacts for this ..

i know ZAZA TOURS do geep trips and they are good fun but we want to do different things..

david
by jimmy and marg 28 Jun 2010, 20:51
We hired from Star which is up the Boulevard not far from the Saray. Hope that helps. If I can find contact details I'll let you know.
Good Luck
by david1963 28 Jun 2010, 21:41
thanks .... sounds ok ..... look forward to seeing if you can get the details .. if not dont worrie i will take a wall one day and check them out

david
by Lyn 29 Jun 2010, 07:40
We hired from Star as well. They also have a rental office opposite the Bistro at the bottom of Ataturk Blvd. The one we had was really old and knackered but got us to Kusadasi and back and when I told the guy in the office he looked quite surprised.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by jimmy and marg 29 Jun 2010, 21:24
Hee hee!!! Ours was the same Lyn. Got us to Turgutreis and back then we ran out of fuel going for a take away about 500yds from the apt. but it was ok and we had a great couple of days out. :D
by Lyn 30 Jun 2010, 06:07
There's this one as well from Eren Emlak which is just down from the million shop and on the other side of the Blvd.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by ant 09 Mar 2014, 23:25
Has anyone got an idea how much to hire a jeep please

ant & andrea
by Lyn 10 Mar 2014, 06:42
I'm in town this afternoon so will try to find out for you. :D

by garymbrock 10 Mar 2014, 08:05
I paid £25 a day x 2 ( ie £50) which included insurance. Did Dogenbay going yp the cost and a day out past Akbuk at the secluded beaches. Hired from Birsil at inke-car which is in Altinkum on the road that links Ege Road with Aturturk Boulavard.hired them 5or6 times now over the last three or four yrs.
She had two a white and a yellow one but said she was to replace the yellow one as it was getting too old. Great fun and the yellow one has room for 7 people.
Great fun, and would recommend this if you get no luck at the other one.
Gary Brock
by jjazzza 10 Mar 2014, 15:38
we also have had the big yellow jeep great fun but should be scrapped now :) :)

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan