Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by sylwiaaktas 09 Mar 2012, 09:55
NEWS FROM C.T.S TRAVEL SERVICES / ALTINKUMTRANSFERS.COM!!!

We are exclusively offering Early Booking discounts for all our customers within the forum.
If you book your transfer before the 01/05/2012 for dates between 01/05/2012 and 31/10/2012, you will save.

On all bookings made before the 01/05/2012 through our website you will save 20% on all shuttle services.
Travelling with children??? We offer a FREE Childs seat for children ages 0-3 and free travel. Children between the ages of 4-8 pay HALF price. Price as below ;

The web page is calculates early booking and children discount automatically . Credit card payment option is coming in 10 days.
Early bookings shuttle price for Altinkum Centre
Bodrum - £ 6,00 pp one way shuttle
Dalaman - £ 24,00 pp one way shuttle
Izmir - £ 10,00 pp one way shuttle

Early bookings shuttle price for Akbük;
Bodrum - £ 8.00 pp one way shuttle
Dalaman - £ 24,00 pp one way shuttle
Izmir - £ 12,50 pp one way shuttle

Early booking VIP prices ;
Bodrum - £ 55,00 1*7 pax prıvate one way per party
Dalaman - £ 95,00 1*7 pax prıvate one way per party
İzmir - £ 65,00 1*7 pax prıvate one way per party

Customers who will book their transfers after the 1st of May will pay our normal price as below:

For Altinkum Centre;
Bodrum - £ 7,50 pp one way shuttle
Dalaman - £ 30,00 pp one way shuttle
Izmir - £ 12,50 pp one way shuttle

For Akbük ;
Bodrum - £ 10,00 pp one way shuttle
Dalaman - £ 30,00 pp one way shuttle
Izmir - £ 15,00 pp one way shuttle

VIP prices
Bodrum - £ 60,00 1*7 pax prıvate one way per party
Dalaman - £ 100,00 1*7 pax prıvate one way per party
İzmir - £ 70,00 1*7 pax prıvate one way per party

All bookings should be made on our website http://www.altinkumtransfers.com

BOOK NOW AND SAVE ££££.Confirmation emails are sent out once your booking has been recieved.

Kind Regards,
C.T.S travel services / altinkumtransfers.com Team.

Sylwia Aktas
by dothoin 31 Mar 2012, 15:30
Those prices sound great ...thanks

Go raibh tú í Neamh,
leathúair os comhair
a bhfuil a fhíos ag an Diabhal
atá tú bás.

May you be in Heaven half an hour before the Devil knows you're dead.
by scottie 31 Mar 2012, 18:47
I received an email yesterday offering transfers for £2. Seeing as I wasn't interested, I deleted it without taking much notice of the senders name
although the number 2 was in the name, eg. Transfers2altinkum or something similiar

Scottie.
by dothoin 31 Mar 2012, 19:57
Thanks Scottie

Go raibh tú í Neamh,
leathúair os comhair
atá tú bás.

by bolton 31 Mar 2012, 22:55
Sylwia,

We booked with you many times in the past but I must say after last year's performance I would not chance it again. The bus turned up very very late, thought it was never going to arrive and after many voice calls I was told it would definitely be there. When it did arrive almost an hour late the driver then stopped twice for one or two of the passengers who needed the toilet and we were very lucky to catch our flight. The anxiety we went through was not worth it so I won't take a chance with your company again.

Sorry,

Sheila and Billy
by PJRichards 01 Apr 2012, 07:10
scottie wrote:I received an email yesterday offering transfers for £2. Seeing as I wasn't interested, I deleted it without taking much notice of the senders name
although the number 2 was in the name, eg. Transfers2altinkum or something similiar

Scottie.

You can still retrieve it if you go into your 'deleted' file. Then we can all know who is offering transfers for £2
by scottie 01 Apr 2012, 08:48
PJRichards wrote:
scottie wrote:I received an email yesterday offering transfers for £2. Seeing as I wasn't interested, I deleted it without taking much notice of the senders name

Scottie.

You can still retrieve it if you go into your 'deleted' file. Then we can all know who is offering transfers for £2

Hi Pauline, when I delete messages, I also clean them from the 'deleted items' as well. I always get blamed for being too tidy :shock:

Scottie
by dothoin 01 Apr 2012, 09:08
Hi Scottie those files still exist on your computer and are never deleted completely, even though you may think they are. That's how they caught Gary Glitter and Dr. Harold Shipman among others. NOTHING is secure on your computer especially, if you use the Internet. This may sound a bit conspiratorial, but the Internet was created by the US Military as a means of communication in the event of a nuclear war, and even though they don't highlight it, they still control it. Don't EVER send sensitive material such as credit card numbers or bank account numbers in an email as they are very easy to hack. In case you're wondering how I know this, I teach ICT (Information and Communications Technology). If the News of the World can hack into your account the most powerful military in the world certainly can. They're probably reading this as I type it :o

Go raibh tú í Neamh,
leathúair os comhair
atá tú bás.