Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by mary 03 Sep 2013, 17:26
Seems both sites are down now

Tried to book resorthoppa but they don't do private addresses

Had book a2b but they overcharged me so trying to cancel with them
by christella 03 Sep 2013, 18:40
they are still in business but they have changed there name
and now you must phone them 24 hrs to confirm pick up which I have just done for tomorrow when I land in bodrum
00902568137200 ring um

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by PJRichards 05 Sep 2013, 06:49
They are now called Altinkum Transfers.

We used to use them as they were cheap and cheerful but could never find our apartment. It was ok when we used them as we could guide them but when we had visitors they could never find us and we had to meet the coach in the street.
It was fine when Lush Bar was across from us as we told them to go there.
We now use Ali Sapmaz private transfer, no problem, lovely people, give use ice cold water at airport, very welcoming and the cost is £35 for 2 of us each way........Well worth it
by monica 06 Sep 2013, 10:58
last time we used this company they refused to take us with luggage!!! phoned the office and they told us to get a taxi!!!
by mary 07 Sep 2013, 18:31
Can I get the contact email add for Ali sapmaz
by colinA1 07 Sep 2013, 19:21
Pauline,

Has Ali changed his e mail address?, the one that I have is sapmazali73@hotmail.com, I saw him a few days ago on the Oasis Villas Complex and he gave me a card but I seem to have misplaced it, have to agree though that he is a lovely fella, he is Metin's brother who runs Goldstar 2.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by Ken 08 Sep 2013, 13:03
Ali's mob no is 05357798325

KTBFFH
by mary 11 Sep 2013, 09:33
Did what a member suggested call them
Referred me to their new site

Normally they email bac k almost immediately not the case now

This forum helped altinkum transfers to grow funny how they are now offering discounts to people in altinkum
Have they got so big now
by macs50 11 Sep 2013, 15:27
we find love tours very good never let us down and only £7.50 each way from bodrum

Blly/Jackie