Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by steve zeus 13 Oct 2013, 00:59
Special 2014 prices March 7 days= £89 April 9 days hire £140 pick up car at Bodrum Airport I have used this company for the last 5 years absolutly faultless.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by steve zeus 13 Oct 2013, 13:12
Hi Jan, & Martin, the link is http://www.bodrumtour.com email him your requirements, and hé will answer within an hour or two.His name is Huseyin Aydin highly recomended.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

by justubean 14 Oct 2013, 11:45
steve zeus wrote:Special 2014 prices March 7 days= £89 April 9 days hire £140 pick up car at Bodrum Airport I have used this company for the last 5 years absolutly faultless.

Anyone would think you get commission the way you keep banging on about them Steve :D :D :D :D :D :D But they are not the cheapest. Proper car work out at £128 for 9 days. They become even cheaper if you become a proclub member, and you also earn money off for your next hire, or you can use your points until you have enough for a free hire.
www.propercar.com

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by steve zeus 15 Oct 2013, 00:34
Well, I can beat that Stu, so Bodrum Car Hire is the cheapest and a much better package cover overall. Being a frequent customer 17 days hire a fortnight ago was £200, worked out at £11:76p per day, picking the car up at the airport also saves on the transfer fee, so happy days. :D :D :D the more times you hire, the more you save. ;)

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

by Tinker 15 Oct 2013, 16:50
I have used both. Propercar pro member only brings the price down to Bodrum car hire rates. Proper car insurance covers CDW .

Bodrum car hire includes CDW and Headlight Tyre windscreen all in. Proper car always want £3 a day for this....

I get both firms to quote and Bodrum Car Hire include more and are slightly cheaper.

Regards

Dave 8-)