Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by Kerry Neil + Girls 23 Feb 2014, 17:46
Hi, there will be 10 of us travelling together this year so we are thinking of hiring a large vehicle that we can pick up from the airport. We will require it for 3 weeks in August but some of the prices I have seen so far are ridiculous. My friends have hired cars in the past that they have picked the car up in the resort but have no experience with getting one from Bodrum airport.

Can anyone recommend a company where we can pick the vehicle up at the airport and not be ripped off on price?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Kerry
by Juco 23 Feb 2014, 19:43
Yip I would go for 2 smaller as well.
2 x smaller approx £870 for 3 weeks
1 x minibus £1050

So the larger is more expensive plus higher fuel cost. Whats the chances of all 10 people going to the same places at the same time for 3 weeks.

Juco
by Kerry Neil + Girls 23 Feb 2014, 20:30
Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately we have to go for one vehicle as there are 6 adults & 4 children. 2 adults don't want to drive, 2 are over 70 so that causes problems with Insurance & the 2 are used to driving in Altinkum & are happy to do it but they are in the same family.

I've been looking through the search engine on here & found better quotes than my first attempts of aroud £1500. Thy are around £900 with 3 companies:

Medusa Cars -£910
Ozzie Car Rental Bodrum - £903
Car Hire Bodrum - £945

The t&c's/insurance etc all look about the same. Can anyone recommend one of the above or are there other Companies that I've missed?

Kerry
by Juco 23 Feb 2014, 20:36
I have used car hire Bodrum a couple of times and had no issues.

Juco
by steve zeus 02 Mar 2014, 11:12
I've used Husyin at Bodrum car hire for the last 6 years some idea on prices. 10 days for next month £130, and I have hired for a friend in Sept £115 for 7 days, so two cars for the 10 of you would cost £230 His number is 00905323559986 and tell him I have recomended them to you, he speaks good english and should give you a good deal. :D

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."