Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by Duke 08 May 2015, 14:28
Hi Folks this may sound a strange request But can anyone tell me why I waited 55 minutes outside Migros for the Yeshikent bus without any success at 20:15 - 21:10 pm ??? What is the normal service nowadays❓❓I use it to get to Avcala (Hunters Valley) however my local bus stops going to the Valley around tea time... Sods Law I run out of something & when late shopping at Tansa or Migros or even Carrefour it's good to get the YesiKent Dolmus !!! Anyone who can shed some light on the new bus times to & from & cut off times too??? Please !!
Dukes

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Eileen 08 May 2015, 16:28
I have travelled by public transport to KUS etc and its fairly easy

Eileen Quinn
by michael51 08 May 2015, 21:21
Duke,
At that time of the evening the Yesilkent dolmus is probably coming from termijus located close to the marina. It come through Dolphin Square and proceeds directly to Yesilkent. Later in the summer the last Yesilkent dolmus originating from Maveshir is at 10.00 p.m.
by Lyn 09 May 2015, 09:47
Sent you an E-Mail Chris but it says about the same as above.

In mid season, the last Dolmus to Yesilkent leaves Altinkum around 02:00 (well it did for the last few years anyway).

Cheers Lyn

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by anniem 09 May 2015, 12:18
does the bus from altinkum to soke run on a sunday please needing it on 14th june thanks

a mellon