Car Hire, Transfers and Rail Travel
by anniem 18 Jul 2014, 10:58
does anyone know how long it takes from altinkum to soke then soke to selchuk by bus please and what are the fares thanks

a mellon
by jjazzza 18 Jul 2014, 12:33
can someone tell me when and how often does the bus go from altinkum to kusadasi :D :D

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan
by colinA1 18 Jul 2014, 16:30
Jim,

The Soke buses leave Didim every 15 minutes approximately, on arrival at Soke just go to the departure area of the bus station and look for the Kusadasi Bus, sounds complicated but its not.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by colinA1 18 Jul 2014, 16:33
Anniem,

As above every 15 minutes to Soke from Didim, as for the Selcuk leg not done it but think you might have to go via Kusadasi and change there but I stand to be corrected.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by tommie 18 Jul 2014, 18:35
Get the Metro Turizm bus from the bus station.

There are 5 busses a day and takes approx 2 hrs 15 mins.

This is according to their timetable so best check at the bus station.

Theie website is www.metroturizm.com.tr

Tom

Welcome to Didim - http://www.didim.me
by jjazzza 18 Jul 2014, 18:56
thanks colin tommy what bus station are you talking about :D :D

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan
by jjazzza 19 Jul 2014, 12:53
thanks tommy :D :D

jim linda&jordan
by colinA1 20 Jul 2014, 11:35
Jim,

just a bit more info that I should have included, The Didim to Soke leg takes about 50 minutes to an hour and the Soke to Kusadasi leg about 25 minutes.

I think the 2 hours 15 minutes trip with MetroTommie referred to relates to the Selcuk trip.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by jjazzza 21 Jul 2014, 18:05
thanks for the info colin :D :D

jim linda&jordan