A forum dedicated to the discussion of sporting issues. Please keep any sports talk here.
by Marian2 10 Jul 2009, 10:33
You have my deepest sympathy Kev. Only wish the same could happen to Liverpool.

Barton - a Scouse scally who Everton shipped out pronto when he was a kid. Don't think he'll ever change and you're welcome to him.

By the way, St Domingo, I really think it's time for us to give up on that BNP thread. My head is sore from banging it against that particular wall. Let's keep the Blues fascist-free at least.

Bill and Marian
Park-Enders

"Once a blue always a blue"
by bigkev 10 Jul 2009, 10:54
bill and marian, who was it that once said (once a blue always a blue). oh yes the shrek himself wayne rooney. loyalty in football my arse.

kevin
by Marian2 10 Jul 2009, 10:58
Couldn't agree more Kev.

It's all about the money these days. Of course, Gareth Barry went to City "for the challenge" and no doubt so will John Terry.

That "once a blue......" comment comes back to haunt the ugly Shrek-like one every time he comes back to Goodison. He was seen sneaking into the Cup Final with a hat pulled well down over his face.

"Once a blue always a blue"
by bigkev 10 Jul 2009, 15:18
yeah marian2 your right about gareth barry and john terry. now does anyone wanna buy joey barton before we use him as a guy on bonfire night the little sh*te that he is.
by the way all you blue scousers and this is hard to say being a geordie but you have one of the best managers in the prem at the moment and your chairman is also spot on. lucky buggers.

kevin
by JANE 10 Jul 2009, 17:54
"luvvie Bill" sorry mate mr Kenwright is no saviour at Everton!
Mr Moyes however looks the real deal?

Billy :D

KEIOC, ;)

"Wish we were there"!