A forum dedicated to the discussion of sporting issues. Please keep any sports talk here.
by Marian2 10 Jul 2009, 10:33
You have my deepest sympathy Kev. Only wish the same could happen to Liverpool.

Barton - a Scouse scally who Everton shipped out pronto when he was a kid. Don't think he'll ever change and you're welcome to him.

By the way, St Domingo, I really think it's time for us to give up on that BNP thread. My head is sore from banging it against that particular wall. Let's keep the Blues fascist-free at least.

Bill and Marian

"Once a blue always a blue"
by bigkev 10 Jul 2009, 10:54
bill and marian, who was it that once said (once a blue always a blue). oh yes the shrek himself wayne rooney. loyalty in football my arse.

by Marian2 10 Jul 2009, 10:58
Couldn't agree more Kev.

It's all about the money these days. Of course, Gareth Barry went to City "for the challenge" and no doubt so will John Terry.

That "once a blue......" comment comes back to haunt the ugly Shrek-like one every time he comes back to Goodison. He was seen sneaking into the Cup Final with a hat pulled well down over his face.

"Once a blue always a blue"
by bigkev 10 Jul 2009, 15:18
yeah marian2 your right about gareth barry and john terry. now does anyone wanna buy joey barton before we use him as a guy on bonfire night the little sh*te that he is.
by the way all you blue scousers and this is hard to say being a geordie but you have one of the best managers in the prem at the moment and your chairman is also spot on. lucky buggers.

by JANE 10 Jul 2009, 17:54
"luvvie Bill" sorry mate mr Kenwright is no saviour at Everton!
Mr Moyes however looks the real deal?

Billy :D

"Wish we were there"!