A forum dedicated to the discussion of sporting issues. Please keep any sports talk here.
by mick-n-aud 13 May 2012, 17:42
aaagh what a "mighty red face " you have now Fergie !!! Keep on chewing the gum. Well done Man City you played like the champs you are !!! XXXXX
by Degsy 13 May 2012, 18:16
Ha Ha Ha just a spent a brilliant evening in the bar at the appolon holiday village watching City win the premiership thanks to all the people who texted me congratulations and thanks to Dave Scott (Tinker) who was as pleased as I was when City gutted United in the last minute. CTID Hope my Mate Danny who I gave my season ticket too as I am in Turkey enjoyed the match sorry Blackburn went down mate.
P.S. before you Rags on here start bleating about City buying the title your team that was beaten at City a couple of weeks ago cost more than ours did. Ha Ha Ha Ha
by PJRichards 14 May 2012, 06:59
It was uproar in our house when that last goal went in almost on the whistle and the look on Fergie's face was priceless.

Woop woop United :lol: :lol: :lol:
by Keith 14 May 2012, 07:15
Erm, I thought you hated football Pauline?

Keith
by Gangsta 14 May 2012, 07:22
The woodwork is well and truly empty this morning!!!
by PJRichards 14 May 2012, 07:34
True Keith but, with Pete and Shaun and his girlfriend screeming through it and shouting at the tv after a couple of wines I joined in too :oops: :oops:

I used to go to all the Forest matches in the late 70's and early 80's, even abroad, loved it but then it was about the game not the riddiculas wages these prima donna's get.
by steve.steph 14 May 2012, 20:38
was there yesterday amazing day .hangover today. gave work a miss, and just got back from the parade in manchester . blue moon is rising :D :D :D :D
by petersue13 15 May 2012, 10:45
Hi All.

It only go's to show how great Man Utd are, That people take so much pleasure out of them not winning the premiership, Again!!!

Enjoy your moment City.

Regards.

Pete & Sue. 8-) 8-)

Don't let your Dreams, Just be Dreams