A forum dedicated to the discussion of sporting issues. Please keep any sports talk here.
by Sunny Seasider 17 Jan 2014, 22:15
Come on all you footy fans, lets use this thread for our favourite teams. Mine are Liverpool, Blackpool and Fleetwood Town.

It's a great way for us all to share our favourites and post when they score, esp on a Saturday to keep up with what's happening in our chosen leagues.

Good friends are like stars, you may not see them, but you know they always are there.
by colinA1 18 Jan 2014, 07:55
Spurs and Norwich for me, Norwich as I hale from Norfolk and Spurs due to my living closer to them than Norwich.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by del 18 Jan 2014, 09:21
Norwich City are my team and I'm off to the match today, must win today or I feel we are in big trouble.
OTBC
by Saoirse 18 Jan 2014, 09:40
Celtic fan. Cmon the Wee Hoops!!!!
by bomkaz 18 Jan 2014, 10:38
Im afraid blackpool has had it today Barnsley starts there season now cmon ureds
by Sunny Seasider 18 Jan 2014, 10:59
bomkaz wrote:If afraid blackpool has had it today Barnsley starts there season now cmon ureds

Blackpool need to buy some players, the Oystons don't seem to give a damn, I feel for Paul Ince.

Good friends are like stars, you may not see them, but you know they always are there.
by Ken 18 Jan 2014, 13:22
Chelsea for me and have been going since 1955 and am still a season ticket holder, looking forward to going tomorrow against the mancs.

KTBFFH
by colinA1 18 Jan 2014, 17:47
Well Norwich squeaked a win today over Hull, but according to Phil Thompson on Soccer Saturday it was awful but three points is three points and with other results going our way not a bad Saturday, all I need now is for Spurs to win tomorrow at Swansea to complete a win double for me.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by john wilson 18 Jan 2014, 19:58
Leeds United for me .first game 1965