A forum dedicated to the discussion of sporting issues. Please keep any sports talk here.
by del 18 Jan 2014, 22:15
Hi Colin,
It was a better game than I've seen them play for a while except the. Man u game. I think we had 6 corners in the first half, having said that Hull were really bad. Good luck for your double with Spurs tomorrow.
by colinA1 19 Jan 2014, 08:43
Del,

Jeff Stelling did go on to give the number of attempts City had which somewhat contradicted Phil Thompson's view of the match, I will try to catch some of it on Goals on Sunday this morning, still a good three points for us.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by p70jax 19 Jan 2014, 08:58
Chelsea for me..................been to the Bridge several times, but with a young disabled son to look after a season ticket is unfortunately out of the question, as I would not be able to make full use of it ;)

My husband follows Liverpool as he spent some time there as a young child.............I took him to Anfield for a birthday a while back and I have to say it was very emotional when they sang "You'll never walk alone" before the match............

he took me to see Liverpool when they played at Fulham once, as we were in the away fans bit he warned me to keep quiet as they would know I wasn't a Scouser and they kept chanting "we hate Cockneys"!!! :D

Jax

Glass half full, not half empty!!
by Sunny Seasider 19 Jan 2014, 13:08
Blackpool were absolutely cr*p again yesterday that's 9 out of 10 games defeated!!!! Will Ince stay or is it time to go?

Liverpool could have done better.

Good Luck to Chelsea today should be a good game.

Good friends are like stars, you may not see them, but you know they always are there.
by steve.steph 19 Jan 2014, 16:01
born an bred in manchester.
manchester city the only football team to come from manchester :D :D :D :D :D
by Degsy 19 Jan 2014, 18:02
steve.steph wrote:born an bred in manchester.
manchester city the only football team to come from manchester :D :D :D :D :D

Spot on Steve.Steph Season ticket holder in East Stand level 3 first match 1964
Very quiet over at Trafford Utd these days :D :D :D :D
by Sunny Seasider 21 Jan 2014, 19:23
Sunny Seasider wrote:Blackpool were absolutely cr*p again yesterday that's 9 out of 10 games defeated!!!! Will Ince stay or is it time to go?

Well Ince Rae and Thompson have gone tonight, cannot understand why Oyston has got rid of Thompson, but never can understand his logic.

Good friends are like stars, you may not see them, but you know they always are there.
by Britomaris 22 Jan 2014, 17:08
Everton and Fenerbahce for me.

If you want to be the best, learn from the best.
by Sunny Seasider 28 Jan 2014, 22:36
Brilliant result tonight Liverpool 4 - Everton 0 :D

Pity I cannot post the same about Blackpool, lost count by their defeat again tonight :x

by Britomaris 29 Jan 2014, 14:03
Sunny Seasider wrote:Brilliant result tonight Liverpool 4 - Everton 0 :D

Pity I cannot post the same about Blackpool, lost count by their defeat again tonight :x

I hate you SS...... :D

If you want to be the best, learn from the best.