A forum dedicated to the discussion of sporting issues. Please keep any sports talk here.
by margaritaville 20 Feb 2014, 00:00
Here we go again.I have posted threads on this previous years and was assured that the EPL is STILL the best league in the world.Now we have both Man City and Arsenal both losing 0-2 at home in first leg games and both looking to be already out.Much easier games next week admittedly for Chelsea and Man U but the way they are at present I wouldn't be surprised to see Utd slip up.No EPL winner this season again.
by Ken 21 Feb 2014, 09:45
Also in the Europa League, Spurs losing in the Ukraine and Swansea drawing at home.

Wait till next week I'm sure Chelsea will balance it up ;) ;) ;)

Ken

KTBFFH
by Kim 21 Feb 2014, 12:16
quite agree. still as long as rooney gets his well-earned 300 grand a week the world is at peace.
while i digress a bit, how come beckham wants to invest in the usa and not the uk? and people are calling for him to be knighted? still, like i say, as long as the world is at peace.
posted by jim

Kim
by margaritaville 25 Feb 2014, 23:38
Well neither Rooney nor any of his team mates were worthy of a pay check of £300 never mind £300,000 for their performance earlier this evening in Athens.I think the manager knows hes got to get rid of half of that team this summer.And the players are playing like they know he knows!