Please support these Charities which have been selected by our members
by alison 22 Feb 2011, 19:59
H Val and Ian
Have sent you a donation . . If you would like me and the girls to come up and help whist we are over in May, that wont be a problem.Just wish we could do more.

Alison, Ellen and Chloe
by JANE 22 Feb 2011, 21:57
Val, could you please help us to make a donation, the link only takes to an email account, we would like to donate via Paypal,

Jane and Billy :D :D

"Wish we were there"!
by kevang 22 Feb 2011, 22:35
Jane if you go on to your paypal account and the option to send money, you enter the email address and it goes through that way
by bolton 22 Feb 2011, 22:41
Val,

I have just sent you a donation. It breaks my heart to see the state of that doberman bitch but hopefully with your love and care she will return to her former self.

Jane and Billy, I clicked on the link and it took me to an email account also, so I clicked on Paypal at the top of this page instead and typed in dogshelterdidim@gmail.com in the column where it states the purpose of your donation and I had no problem in sending the money.

Sheila and Billy
by JANE 22 Feb 2011, 22:56
Thanks All,we are sending this donation on behalf of our daughter Niamh, who visits the shelter when we are over , she is 12, loves dogs and saves towards her donation,NO dog should be treated in this way,and even if you dont like dogs IM SURE YOU WILL AGREE?

done ;)

Jane :D

"Wish we were there"!
by Keith 22 Feb 2011, 23:31
bolton wrote:Val,

I have just sent you a donation. It breaks my heart to see the state of that doberman bitch but hopefully with your love and care she will return to her former self.

Jane and Billy, I clicked on the link and it took me to an email account also, so I clicked on Paypal at the top of this page instead and typed in dogshelterdidim@gmail.com in the column where it states the purpose of your donation and I had no problem in sending the money.

Sheila and Billy

Sorry guys but you sent your donation to me. You needed to type Val's email address into the destination, NOT the purpose - you must have already had the forum email address in the destination field.

Not to worry, I have sent you a refund so you can try again. :D

Keith
by bolton 22 Feb 2011, 23:47
Hi Keith,

Sorry I sent this to wrong place. :?
Will try again.

Jane and Billy,

Sorry I gave you the wrong information.

Sheila and Billy
by Valian 23 Feb 2011, 07:40
Many thanks to all those who have donated. I have replied to you individually. :D :D

I took her for a walk around the paddock this morning. She stays quite close and is still a bit weak on her legs. I think I could feed her 10 times a day and she would eat the lot! I'm trying to ensure she does not overload her system though, so will try to find her a juicy bone from somewhere to keep her occupied between meals!

Val Image
Denizkoy
by PJRichards 23 Feb 2011, 07:49
My daughter has a doberman, his name is Max. He is the softest sloppiest dog you could hope to have, BUT should someone asmuch as opens their gate he makes soooo much noise. If he got to them he would lick them to death but callers dont know that.
When I saw your photo I thought of Max and a lump came to my throat.
I am sending a small donation today but at the end of the month will send another.