Please support these Charities which have been selected by our members
by PJRichards 08 Mar 2011, 07:52
I think there must be something wrong with this end then. I will send it and the doggies one too when the PC if fixed, this is the lappy. I had a virus, went to PC world and my PC was number 32, so be aware they are out to get you.
by sarahloo 10 Mar 2011, 06:36
thank you pauline i hope it gets sorted soon.

i now have £40 raised for cancer research but i'am still along way off my 1st target, please put your hands in your pockets and get your money out lol....... even if its only £1 it all helps.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sarahdiggins2205

thank you :D
by PJRichards 10 Mar 2011, 18:54
Sod it :( just got through to last page and it still didnt go through. I wonder if it is the Firewall or something on this laptop :roll: Will keep trying :(
by PJRichards 13 Mar 2011, 18:32
Hooray :lol: :lol: :lol: I have finally done it, I have sponsered my dear friend Sarah. :lol: Wey hey

We need more sponsers now so come on everyone we all know someone who is suffering this terrible disease :?

Good Luck Sarah. ;)
by Barbarab 14 Mar 2011, 00:08
I have registered to do this as well as it lands on my birthday 26th June at a venue not to far away from where we live. I thought it would be be very significant to do it on that day given that it would help research in what I have just been through. Quite a few people have said they will join me. I'm not saying I will be running as it is still difficult for me to walk a distance just now but I will be stronger by then with practice.

Good Luck Sarah in your target

Bought in 2003, have no regrets. Enjoy relaxing in our home in the sun.
by PJRichards 14 Mar 2011, 07:58
Even if you just walk round the course it is something that makes you feel like you are participating. Good luck Barbara and see you in September. We will be in Altinkum at this time but will certainly be thinking about you all. :lol:
by sarahloo 15 Mar 2011, 18:02
hi all

many thanks for your generous sponsors, i have now passed my first target of £100 & raised £217......so with your help i want to reach my next target of £300

please visit my online sponsor page & part with some of your cash for cancer research......every pound counts !!!!

sarah :D

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sarahdiggins2205
by PJRichards 16 Mar 2011, 08:50
That is great news Sarah. I am sure you will make £500 when more members notice this thread.
Such a good cause should not go unaided.