Please support these Charities which have been selected by our members
by sheree 07 Feb 2012, 13:56
As many of you will know on the 14th september i gave birth to a little boy named kaan-ilker Gursoy who battled for 11 weeks and 4 ops after having a problem with his heart on December 2nd 2011 he sadly passed away..We stayed with kaan every second of the day we were able to buy every injection needed and pay for the bills of the hospital to spend extra time with our son ..And all this was down to everyone who donated,played raffles ,bingo and suported us through the gengis bar,chill out bar,christine and all the people who names i have missed Me and my partner would like to thankyou all so much for everything you done for us and kaan i will always remember how lovely everyone was to us ...

This year we plan to do some more charity work called the Kaan-ilker trust
As i stayed in the hospital for 11 weeks met many children sadly some that didnt make it met many mothers crying not knowing that a few weeks that that would be me .... Some of these children where not aloud out of there room due to infection risk the playroom had no toys the only bikes they had had no wheels 1 tele out of all the rooms it broke our hearts to hear them crying as they were bored and wanted to go home so this year on the 14th september (Kaans 1st birthday) with the money we have raised by table tops bingo raffles ect ( the money we would have got kaans presnts with we ill also be donating) ..We plan to drive down to the hospital and suprise the children any that is left will be donated to the ward for families who unfortunaly cant afford medication ...We actually came across a problem in hospital they had no injections for kaan and we finally ordered some from germany costing $300 unfortunatly kaan didnt make it to use them so they were donted to the ward and hopefuly my beautiful boy will save a life ...This is in memory our son and we plan to do every year to keep his memory alive just as he will stay in our hearts forever ...

Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts we hope this will take off with the help of everyone ...xxxx

An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth,Then whispered as she closed the book,"Too beautiful for Earth" missing you Kaan xxx
by TraceyandBaz 07 Feb 2012, 14:29
Hi Sheree,

We have only met a few times, but we are friends with your Mum and Dad. They are looking after our apartment.

We went to 2 of the Table Top Sales your Mum and her friends held to raise funds at Ghengis Bar.

We are bringing Instant Custard, Super Noodles, Batchelors Pasta in Sauce, Oxo, Mint Sauce etc. etc. and other bits and bobs for you, weight permitting in our cases. They are a gift from us and maybe you could sell them on and give the money to the hospital or buy some toys for the children.

RIP Baby Kaan.

Tracey
by Ken 07 Feb 2012, 14:43
Hi, I have never met you, however I do feel for you.

I am over in May and would like to contribute something for your cause, perhaps nearer the time you could email me on blueken@blueyonder.co.uk and we could meet somewhere ?

Ken

KTBFFH
by sheree 07 Feb 2012, 15:05
hi tracey ..yes i remember you i met you a few times mum told me you would ask about us all the time thankyou for all your help will see you this year :)

Ken thankyou for the reply and offer that fine i will post on here nearer the time again the raffles ect and donations will be taken at genis bar im not sure if youve heard of it its behind toros hotel just up the road from meremana hotel ?

thankyou both for your offers xx

An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth,Then whispered as she closed the book,"Too beautiful for Earth" missing you Kaan xxx
by TraceyandBaz 07 Feb 2012, 15:11
Hi Sheree, if I have room I will bring a few toys over as well that you could donate to the hospital and maybe some crayons and books that the children could use.

We are hoping to come out in June for 3 weeks.

Are you planning to hold another Table Top Sale at Ghengis Bar, if so I will help?

RIP Baby Kaan.

Tracey
by sheree 07 Feb 2012, 16:49
thankyou for you replys all donations can be taken at the gengis bar where we shall be doing bingo,table tops (thankyou for the offer tracey would love some help) its just behind toros hotel ,down from meramana hotel if not other arrangments can be made... i am currently trying to set up a website where money can be donated into a paypal account but every one asks for a uk donating charity where as this one is private so if not will try to sort out a paypal ...its keeping me busy and actually helping me to know i can still do something for my beautiful boy .. :( thankyou for all the support! xxxxx

sleep tight kaan xxx

by TraceyandBaz 07 Feb 2012, 18:05
Bless you Sheree, you have suffered the most pain that the majority of us can only imagine.

Your signature is so poignant and beautiful.

I will let your Mum know when we have booked our flights.

Tracey
by PJRichards 08 Feb 2012, 07:48
Hi Sheree, We are friends of Tracey & Baz and have followed your story. We were so sorry when your baby died and our thoughts were with you.
We hope to get the flights for June and ANYTHING that you desperately need that you cannot get in Altinkum we will bring over for you, you just have to ask. If you dont ask then we shall be annoyed with you, so ask.

Take care, our thoughts are with you..xxxxx