Please support these Charities which have been selected by our members
by sheree 14 Feb 2012, 15:02
thankyou again for you replys i have sold out of all my toys i done :) proud of myself so im hoping it carries on going well this week i am very bust making new ones ..tracy iv eamiled you back cant thank you enough makes me realise who my special friends are kaan would have loved to have met :( ... xx

kim and chris not sure i know who you are but yes dad does lots of pools cant go nowhere without someone knowing him hehe...İm so sorry to hear chris isnt well i will let dad know hope hes feeling better soon lots of love and hope to see you both this year xxxx

An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth,Then whispered as she closed the book,"Too beautiful for Earth" missing you Kaan xxx
by TraceyandBaz 14 Feb 2012, 15:14
Sheree, open a new post stating you are looking for a 2nd hand sewing machine. You may be lucky if someone has one they no longer use.

Ask your Dad to email the Bank account details please

Tracey
by sheree 21 Feb 2012, 19:20
im so happy with my prodject im selling lots of them and it makes me so proud im hoping i can raise lots of money for the babies and children for my little kaan xxxx

An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth,Then whispered as she closed the book,"Too beautiful for Earth" missing you Kaan xxx
by Barbarab 22 Feb 2012, 01:18
Hello Sheere
I heard about you when I was over in October through friends of mine Martin & Julie I donated as much as I could from my apartment towards the tabletop sale held whilst we were there and attended. My heart went out to you and your husband as I had been in a similar position 34 years before you I also lost my first baby son Ian. Over the years I went on to have 3 healthy children but never have forgotten my first born.
I met your parents through my friends and will again donate towards your goal of giving toys or medical needs to the hospital ward in memory of baby Kaan. I will bring some things over for the ward plus donate some money. My own health has not been good lately but l'm on the mend now and hope to be out early in the season. I will be looking around the shops now once I get out and about again for toys etc that can be packed in my case.
Good luck with your toy making it will be very rewarding for you
God bless you Sheere
Barbara

Bought in 2003, have no regrets. Enjoy relaxing in our home in the sun.
by sheree 03 Mar 2012, 08:18
Babara

thankyou so much for helping us when we needed it i can never thank the english people enough for everything they did for us it really shows you who your friends are.I am very sorry to hear about your son i know you will never forget ian just as i will never forget kaan some days are harder than others but i hope to get there im trying to put all my effort into my project as it makes me feel close to him and i feel like im doing something for kaan some days are dreadful but im told its normal and its part of my grieving,its lovely to know you went on to have 3 more children.i hope your feeling better soon and can hopefully see you in the summer wishing you a fast recovery :) lots of love sheree xxxx