Please support these Charities which have been selected by our members
by puwer98 20 May 2012, 05:59
We are having a charity auction again on June 6th starts 7pm at Erol's wine house in Didim, please bring your things between 10am and 4pm, you get 90% if sold the other 10% goes to Helping hands charity, which is sponsored by Didim council.

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by PJRichards 20 May 2012, 06:13
Oh dear, we will miss this as we come out on that day. Had it been 8th it would have been perfect for us.

Hope you raise plenty for 'Helping Hands'
by puwer98 20 May 2012, 07:35
Well we raised 500TL at the one in May

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by puwer98 02 Jul 2012, 16:27
We raised 600TL at the last one

The next one is Tomorrow 3/7/12 start 7pm please bring your items for the auction between 10 am and 4pm if possible thanks

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.
by puwer98 02 Jul 2012, 21:16
Me nether but there is NOT for charity. in fact her that does it wanted 50TL plus drinks for doing it So far better coming to us, see you Kev

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest