Please support these Charities which have been selected by our members
by levi1234 17 Jun 2012, 17:15
BRING AND BUY SALE !

AT

DOLUNAY RESTAURANT
(On the seafront)

WHEN

Sunday 8th July, 10.30am - 1.00pm

In aid of Proceeds to support the street animals of Didim.

If you would like to bring along items for us to sell it would be greatly appreciated, but please make sure any electrical items are in good working order and are safe to use in accordance with safety standards. Clean and good quality men's women's and children’s clothes, toys, bric-a-brac, books, kitchen utensils etc will all be much appreciated. Either bring along on the day or ring Claire for collection before
0541 5143274.
No problem if you do not have anything to donate, just come along as there will be many bargains to be had!

If you do have any questions concerning the above sale please contact the number above as I am only putting this on for Michelle a fellow AA member.
by Valian 18 Jun 2012, 03:55
There have been lots of new clothes donated and there will be a rail of items still with their original price ticket on. :D

Val Image
Denizkoy
by louie 18 Jun 2012, 10:00
I have a television perfect working order,about a 20 inch I think, big back, remote and instructions (Turkish)and a light fitting.If anyone can collect,Hunters valley area. I am not out but my daughter is out for 1 week from tonight late. If interested I can give you a turkcel mobile number to contact her to arrange, PM me or you might get more selling it on Sale or swap site? after all every penny helps the dogs.

Kath :)