Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by mentalmanda 24 Feb 2016, 08:51
I contacted the hotel to check exactly when they plan to be open to paying guests and they assure me that they will open in May!! I wonder if that will be completed or otherwise.

Manda :D
by michaelandanita 07 Jun 2020, 11:03
We spent a great holiday at the Aurum moon in 2018 then saw how it demised last year as the Roxy Moon resulting in its closure. Seen this morning on the travel sites it is now being advertised under the name Asteria Zeus Didim with old ‘Aurum Moon photos’ but also computer generated ones that look quite impressive.
Has anyone in resort (Lyn :lol: ) seen if the hotel has been refurbished, including its trashed boardwalks/jetty’s and although very unlikely to be open at the moment, does it look ready to take in guests?
Michael
by Lyn 08 Jun 2020, 18:54
michaelandanita wrote:Has anyone in resort (Lyn :lol: ) seen if the hotel has been refurbished, including its trashed boardwalks/jetty’s and although very unlikely to be open at the moment, does it look ready to take in guests?
Michael

If we get a chance we'll have a look in the next few days. They do have coaches going passed with the new name, Asteria, on the side.

I used to be indecisive, but now I think I'm better.