Posts about Altinkum and surrounds

by Clyde 26 Apr 2008, 10:47
I have bought an apartment on the Blue Seascape development which all appears to be going well and on target for completion when I was out in March. Just wondering Has anyone else bought a property on The Blue Seascape development and been out lately to see how things were going. I think it will be a very nice complex, not too big.

by keithandchris 28 Apr 2008, 18:52
Looks like you will be on your own Clyde. Still if you liked the hussle and bustle, you would have bought in Altinkum. LOL

Keith and Chris

by Clyde 29 Apr 2008, 11:16
Keith and Chris you got me all excited then I thought I had a reply from a potential neighbour. Never mind, at least there will be plenty of room in the pool with 23 other apartments empty!

Thanks for the reply Though
Clyde

by moggsey 29 Apr 2008, 20:33
you could always buy yourself some rubber ducks for the pool Clyde then you wont feel so lonely!!

Enjoy the space whilst you can Karen and Glynn

All the best Karen and Glynn

by kai123 04 May 2008, 12:06
Hi Clyde, we too looked at blue seascape and i agree with you, it does look very nice, and like you say, not too big, but in the end we opted for olive village which is not very far from seascape. Hope all goes well and im sure you'll find someone that has bought there eventually, like Moggsey said, enjoy the space while you can..............

by Matthew 05 May 2008, 11:21
Hi Clyde, we're in B6 the Blue seascape complex and area looks beautiful. We hope to see you there.
Matt & Hazel

by Clyde 05 May 2008, 13:28
Hi Matt and Hazel, nice to hear from a potential neighbour at last. We were out in March and it was all going along nicely then. Hope to see you in the future!

Clyde

by percypony 05 Jun 2008, 18:17
Hiya,
Yeah a neighbour! We have just bought and complete next month on C4.
Are you going out for completion on 1st July?
Sarah

by Clyde 06 Jun 2008, 14:18
Hi Sarah, No cant get out until August unfortunately

Hi my name is Clyde and my wife Jackie and daughter Gabrielle have villa in Akbuk

by percypony 06 Jun 2008, 18:07
We went last august and wow was it hot! I am hoping it is slightly cooler begining of July!