Posts about Altinkum and surrounds

by Naismiths 31 Aug 2008, 12:49
Hi Percypony (sorry don't know your real name)

we are in C1 so look out for us from the end of sept

hope to see you then

Martina

<font color="red">Click on any members name Martina and you can see their profile.
Keith</font id="red">

by Matthew 19 Sep 2008, 15:37
Hi Percypony,

Great to meet you - it was really hot when we were there wasn't it. Hoping to get there around October - just fixing dates. Look forward to seeing you out there again.

HAZEL AND MATT

by Matthew 19 Sep 2008, 15:40
Hi Bridi,

Have you any news about the bar/shop yet - the children's park area seems to have been planted with flower bushes etc. Hoping to get there in October.

Matt and Hazel

by Matthew 19 Sep 2008, 15:48
Hi Naismiths,

We must have just missed you, we are on the top of the opposite block B6. We have had quite a few issues with Atlas too in respect of hidden surprises and lack of information. It may be a good idea to email. See you soon.

HAZEL AND MATT

by Naismiths 22 Oct 2008, 18:43
Hi Matt and Hazel

we were over until 7th Oct - had a great time, took my mum and gran and they loved it.

We've booked again for next April - have got another holiday booked over xmas that we booked ages ago so can't really go before then.

To all who have bought through Iberian/Atlas - I have managed to make contact with Laura Nicoll who is a director. I sent her a really long email about our experience. We have left each other voicemails but she is keen to speak to me regarding the aftersales service. I will happily speak on behalf of all of us - I have a few things I know about people I've spoken to but if there is anything specific let me know.

Hope to see some of you next year

by Allison 22 Oct 2008, 20:20
Dear all on Blue seascape

Can I ask do you have any maintence queries or concerns with regard to the cleanliness of pool, paths, gardens etc?
I'm interested as I am trying to compare complexes by the same management.

Many thanks

Allison

by Naismiths 26 Oct 2008, 09:21
Hi Allison,

our complex was only finished in july so we are very early stages although in general things are fine at the moment, most of us are still getting things sorted on our snagging lists which takes a bit of time. Are you having problems with Prestige Construction or Iberian/Atlas??? If it is Iberian/Atlas I've recently been liasing with their director back in England about their aftersales service.

Martina

by Allison 26 Oct 2008, 18:00
Hi Martina,

It's not so much that were having problems we bought direct from Prestige but I think things are a little too relaxed when it comes to maintenance. Our complex was completed October 07. But is looking a little uncared for.Which won't help with sales... I was just wondering whether anyone else thought the same. Did you have to pay your maintenance in advance?

Many thanks

Allison
by Clyde 01 Nov 2008, 13:42
I am considering selling my two bedroom 1st floor apartment, if anyone who owns an apartment knows someone else, a friend or family who may be interested, please contact me. The apartment is fully furnished and as new.
by Clyde 31 Dec 2008, 11:46
Hope all Blue Seascapers had a good Xmas and I would like to wish you all a Great New Year.