Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by percypony 29 Jan 2009, 11:14
So who has had their maintenance invoice through already then? Only 7 months early!
Impressed with the increase?
I asked Prestige why the increase and they said they had not anticipated it would cost quite as much to maintain their properties as it had in the previous year so the increase was necessary. Ummmm
by Allison 29 Jan 2009, 21:10
So they have done it to Blue Seascape clients too, I am on Camellia Court and ours has gone up 40% !! The same reason Prestige has given you too! Are you going to pay it?

Allison
by percypony 30 Jan 2009, 18:11
To be honest Allison I don't see we have a choice. If only 'we' had got something in writing regarding the maintenance fees. They can virtually charge what they like legally I suppose!
by Clyde 22 Apr 2009, 22:04
Hi to all Blue Seascapers, just to refresh an earlier message, We are selling our 2 bedroom apartment on Seascape. Its on the 1st floor of the first block facing the pool/sea as you enter on the left. If anyone knows of someone who may be interested please PM me.
Hope everyone has a good time on the complex this season.
by Clyde 26 Apr 2009, 07:59
This is the site address of builder to view all details and photos of apartments.
prestigeconstructionltd.com

Link edited
Keith
by Clyde 26 Apr 2009, 12:49
Someone Pm'd me through AA requesting photos but did not leave contact details, e'mail address, can you please contact me again leaving them, Thanks.
by percypony 29 Apr 2009, 13:54
Hi Clyde,
Sorry to hear you are selling already. I will keep an ear open for anyone interested. Are you B3 or B4?
We have just recently come back (last week) and it all looks well if a little 'windswept' from the winter but they are working on it.
The pool looked lovely by the time it was cleaned, filled and chemicalled (!) but a little too cold for me to try out this early in the year!
Sarah x
by Clyde 29 Apr 2009, 15:04
Hi Sarah, Yes when we called in the pool was filthy and full of rubbish but that was April 10th so they must have tidied up a bit since then. I think its a lovely complex but its just that we have a villa also in Akbuk near the mosque and we want to sell one or the other of them. I just think we will have more chance with the apartment at the moment otherwise we would opt for the apartment to keep. We are back out May 22nd so cant wait it should be a lot warmer and sunnier by then. If you do hear of anyone interested please let me know. I'm not sure of the block No but its the first block on the left as you enter and the 1st floor apartment.

All the best Clyde
by Clyde 01 May 2009, 15:10
Its B3 Sarah by the way.
by andy naismith 07 May 2009, 20:29
Hi all

we were also over recently, yes we did get our invoice in Jan but I just told them I'd pay in July as we paid a year in July so aren't due to pay again until then, as for cost the invoice is for exactly what we expected no increase??

Clyde we saw somebody looking at your apartment whilst we were over last month - british couple - had any luck?
We have got friends staying in our place whilst you are over - they are friends from Dusseldorf, Germany, Dirk and Andreas, they've never been so if they look a little lost can you point them in the right direction!!

martina and andrew c1

Martina and Andrew
Blue Seascape C1
Akbuk