Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by Clyde 07 May 2009, 22:29
Hi Martina & Andrew, No luck as yet with the apartment, we dont actually use it as we also have a villa in Akbuk. Tha apartment is an investment we have with a friend.
I may see your friends when out and would certainly try and help them in any way I can. Maybe nearer the date if you PM me I will give you my mobile number for Turkey and they can call me if they want any help.

All the best
Clyde
by _Biff_ 08 May 2009, 12:04
Hi all at Blue Seascape, just returned from there and they have errected a new sign near the the main gate, unfortunately they have spelt our name wrong! We now live at "Blue Saescape". Ha ha, hope you all have a go at Prestige to change it.

by Clyde 09 May 2009, 10:46
Hi Biff, I have e'mailed builder re deliberate mistake !!!!! in signage, does that mean the site is now only 500m from the SAE ?
by Clyde 09 May 2009, 11:38
Just had an e'mail back from Jane in Altinkum office re sign. Not to worry and sign is going to be changed. (Watch this space)
by _Biff_ 11 May 2009, 12:33
Cheers for quick action on the sign. Haha re distance, will keep checking.

by Clyde 11 May 2009, 15:23
No problem Biff, How are you enjoying Akbuk and are you please with Blue Seascape ?
by percypony 14 May 2009, 08:00
Hi all,
Yes, I had heard about the sign via our property management comany. Glad it is being sorted but no doubt that will take months!!! ;)
Hi Andrew & Martina and Wayne and Debroah, we met in April when we were over. I doubt we will be back again for a few months as getting time off work for Derek is a pain but we also have some friends using the apartment a couple of different times in June so it had better be up to scratch otherwise it will be embarressing for us, advertising this lovely apartment complex!!!
Sarah x
by Clyde 16 May 2009, 08:32
Hi Sarah, I have sent a PM to you, that may be of interest.
by Clyde 11 Jun 2009, 15:14
Anyone noticed if the sign has been replaced as yet ? Wishfull thinking
by Clyde 10 Jul 2009, 14:34
Hi All, Our 2 bedroom apt still for sale and Available for viewing 11th-17th July if anyone is interested, tel 0790 0994130 ask for Mike he is in Akbuk all this week.