Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by Bowie 22 Feb 2009, 14:17
In case anybody is interested the million shop in Didim are opening an extention to their shop in about ten days,they are expanding into the shop next door on the left as you face the shop, they are going to put all the plastic goods into the new shop and expaned the range in the old shop.
by jjazzza 22 Feb 2009, 14:45
great so it will be the 2 million shop lol

a horse will lead you to water,but it wont pay your lecky bill (goldsand complex iv )

jim linda&jordan
by tess 22 Feb 2009, 14:47
:D Brill, I love a visit to the Million, isn't the older gentleman lovely, so so friendly :D
by steve zeus 22 Feb 2009, 15:35
All so love that shop, best thing we bought from there was two emergency lights, you plug them in to a socket,which also charge them, and when the lecky goes off, which as you know is quite frequent, they come on automaticly, and when the supply comes back on they gooff and back to charge.....great bit of kit...going to get one put in every room, if I remember correctly I think I paid 25TL each a bargain!
Steve

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by tess 22 Feb 2009, 15:39
:D Yip, Steve, got one of those last summer, they are brill, like you I'm gonna get one for every room and then that is light all sorted in an emergency without running round bumping into everything looking for your light! I feel for all it is it is worth it to have more than one, fab bit of equipment!!!! :lol:
by steve zeus 22 Feb 2009, 15:56
Hi Sharon,
Been watching your posts,thanx for all the info you gave me when I joined the forum just over 2 weeks ago.... you were right flying round them now like a good un,how often do you get over there be great to see you at the May meet in the Bistro, come on get your tickets you must deserve a break.
Steve & Maxine.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by Geminiman61 22 Feb 2009, 16:01
I love/hate the million shop too it doesn't matter if want

something or not when i walk round i always seem to

come out with something ;) :D
by Keith 22 Feb 2009, 17:01
steve zeus wrote:All so love that shop, best thing we bought from there was two emergency lights, you plug them in to a socket,which also charge them, and when the lecky goes off, which as you know is quite frequent, they come on automaticly, and when the supply comes back on they gooff and back to charge.....great bit of kit...going to get one put in every room, if I remember correctly I think I paid 25TL each a bargain!
Steve

We bought a couple the other year for 12 YTL each. That's inflation for you!!! :roll:

Keith
by tess 22 Feb 2009, 17:19
:D Ha ha Keith, don't you worry, I'm a Ballymena Woman, if I get more than one the next time I'll be looking a bit of "how much for ?" surely a good discount for this, I am a good customer LOL!!!

:D Steve, don't you dare tempt me, boy would I love to meet all you peeps in the Bistro, but Hubby would go spare, not to mention work, I was over for a quick week in January and will have to wait again until July, we try to do 3 weeks in July, and then goodness knows when again, but for defo would like to get a week in before July 10 again, it's hard when you are working as you only get a set amount of hols and using 3 weeks in July eats into them, oh to be rich, not have to work, the list is endless, I'm sorry but not this time Steve but hopefully sometime I will get to one of the meet ups, you really must get in touch with Glynn and he will take you walkabout, he is so relaxed and loves to show you and explain all the good haunts - sorry Glynn offering your services like that, but I know you won't mind LOL!!! All you good peeps have a blast at the Bistro and raise a glass to absent friends !!!! :lol:
by puwer98 22 Feb 2009, 19:30
Them lights, are 18.90 in BIM

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.