Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by dansue 01 Apr 2009, 07:09
Hi Magi - Thank's for the link just spent an hour looking through it, Great stuff keep up the good work your all doing x :)

Sue & Dan
by Blueocean 09 Aug 2014, 09:55
Hi , does anyone know if the W.I.T. Group is still running ?
just saw the post by Magi, she was arranging a meeting in didm , but it was a while back..

Surriya
by annabelle 09 Aug 2014, 17:32
That's a really old thread you've revived
No it is no longer going disbanded about 4 + years ago .
Don't know the reason it was very good as well ,I went to a few meetings they were very informative for people living in Altinkum .
I went with a friend that lived there they were held once a month Ann
by Blueocean 09 Aug 2014, 21:31
It's a shame it doesn't run anymore Annabelle, I think it would be good for women that are going out themselves and are looking to make friends and would be great as a support network for each other.
Perhaps there is a market for such groups , I spoke to lady through the Turkish forum and she runs a group for women but it's not in altinkum.:(

kind regards,
Surriya
by tommie 10 Aug 2014, 06:59
Blueocean wrote:It's a shame it doesn't run anymore Annabelle, I think it would be good for women that are going out themselves and are looking to make friends and would be great as a support network for each other.
Perhaps there is a market for such groups , I spoke to lady through the Turkish forum and she runs a group for women but it's not in altinkum.:(

kind regards,
Surriya

There's Chatty Chicks, which is held at the Regency Lounge, once a week. Not sure what days but I think it's either Wednesday or Thursday mornings.

Tom

Welcome to Didim - http://www.didim.me
by Lyn 10 Aug 2014, 07:33
Chatty Chicks is on a Wednesday at the Regency.

I used to be indecisive, but now I think I'm better.