Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by altinkum kev 20 Mar 2011, 21:03
as bad as this is i cant see how any of these properties in yesilkent got permission for a pool because the plots are so small

by jue 20 Mar 2011, 22:15
I am so sorry too Pat, and hope there maybe some redress. jue x
by Lyn 21 Mar 2011, 07:59
altinkum kev wrote:as bad as this is i cant see how any of these properties in yesilkent got permission for a pool because the plots are so small

But Kev, the pools around here aren't huge, just in relation to the size of the property. Ours is only about 10m*4m which is not that big.
by PJRichards 21 Mar 2011, 08:08
Has this always been a ruling for pools?????? Or is it something the Turkish Government have thought up to rip off the foreigners yet again. Money for nothing.

I am sooo angry Pat and feel for you. To be in a situation like that must be horrendous. 6 years down the line and this happens. Are we ever going to be left alone to enjoy what we bought or are they going to sit in their offices thinking up more scams.
by Lyn 21 Mar 2011, 08:13
Of course they are Pauline, because the "millionaire" Brits living out here can afford to pay any new scam they can think of.

I used to be indecisive, but now I think I'm better.
by PJRichards 21 Mar 2011, 08:17
Yes Lyn, you are absolutely right on that one.

I hate the place when things like this happen. It really takes the shine off.
by joyce 21 Mar 2011, 08:24
also.. when i was just thinking of having a little pool I was told by three different builders "no you dont need planning permission" what a joke!!!!...all they could see was the £ sign :evil:
joycie
by PJRichards 21 Mar 2011, 08:40
Thats true Joyce.

Anyone got the link for the Voices this was featured in?? I cant find it.