Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by kevang 21 Mar 2011, 09:14
sue sue sue pat, do not let them get away with it, can not imagine how you must feel really hope you get it sorted and your pool up and running again for you to enjoy x
by TraceyandBaz 21 Mar 2011, 09:15
Gosh what a nightmare for you. I have just read the story on Voices online. Wishing you all the best for a speedy outcome via your Solicitor and the council.

Tracey
by joyce 21 Mar 2011, 10:11
Pat PM you x
by Barbarab 21 Mar 2011, 23:25
Pat I just saw the pictures online with voices, what a mess you have been left with, please stay strong together. Hope this is sorted asap for you both.

Bought in 2003, have no regrets. Enjoy relaxing in our home in the sun.
by PJRichards 22 Mar 2011, 07:59
Have you heard anymore yet Pat??? Hope they are made to come out and re-build your pool, fingers crossed
by patricia 22 Mar 2011, 13:46
The contractors are here now leveling it all out,but guess,they cut throught the water pipe again,but once it is done we can get some planning done.No more pool though.I just wish we got the option to fill it in if we had known.It is so solid built it is taken them ages to get anywhere.

PAT
YESILKENT
by phillanddi 22 Mar 2011, 16:17
it says in voices they've got the wrong house
so are they coming to put it right , and repair all
the damage they have done

phill and diane marina gateway

bought from turkish home sweet home have tapu + no regrets
by bez 22 Mar 2011, 23:44
omg after all pats gone through if they have got the wrong house theyl be well cheesed off ,oh god they couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery could they? fingers crossed for you pat xx