Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by patricia 19 Mar 2011, 23:43
Thank you all for your support.There has been other cars today taking photos, but for now we will leave it to the solicitors to sort it out and wait for the outcome from Aydin

PAT
YESILKENT
by joyce 20 Mar 2011, 00:15
Oh Pat, Im so very sorry to read about this, in fact im gobsmacked!!!!! It really beggers belief. I hope the outcome wont be to long
for you both. once again Pat Im so very sorry xx
joycie x
by Joy and Kevin 20 Mar 2011, 00:19
Totally shocked reading this, just dont know what to say, only to reiterate the previous posts. We sincerely hope that it works out well for you, good luck, feel so much for you and what you are going through, and are very sorry for you..xx

Joy & Kev
by Valian 20 Mar 2011, 05:33
Oh Pat & Craig, the first I heard or saw anything about this horrific incident was in a copy of Voices I read last night. :shock: I felt so totally sick and upset for you when I read it, so I cannot imagine how you felt/are feeling. If you need any support going to the Belediye 'en-masse' we will be more than happy to go along with you. Keep your chin up and if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

I simply can't believe it.

Val Image
Denizkoy
by PJRichards 20 Mar 2011, 07:43
Is there any chance of a picture Pat I just cant imagine wht it must be like for you right n. :oops:
by tess 20 Mar 2011, 08:02
Pat I too was really upset to read what has happened to you.
How very distressing and now a fight to rectify, I feel for you. :(
by sootypaws 20 Mar 2011, 09:16
So sorry Pat. Hope everything gets sorted soon. Makes me wonder what we will arrive to when we eventually get over to Altinkum.
by Ann 20 Mar 2011, 09:26
Heard about your bad news earlier in the week but knew you would post when you were ready. What a terrible shock for you and Craig and I'm really sorry (as is Graham). We were dumbfounded when we saw the pics but then again thats Turkey for you. Hope you get everything sorted quickly. What does surprise me is that the council transferred your plot habitation certificate to a property hab cert only last year and nothing was said about any irregularities. Surely it should have come up before now. Chin up and next time set the dogs on them...lol.

Ann
Kennethmont
Aberdeenshire
by Thelma 20 Mar 2011, 10:00
Pat hope your pool problem gets sorted quickly. It really is terrible when the Council come along and suddenly take something away which is obviously yours.

ImageThelma and RoyImageImageImageImageImage
by Keith 20 Mar 2011, 10:10
Really sorry to hear your news Pat. Hope the powers that be realize they cannot go on destroying property like they have been doing, especially when like yours, it has all been done in good faith.

Let's hope common sense will prevail.

Keith and Lynn

Keith