Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by ted j 28 Apr 2016, 16:06
All the bars on the front , including the Vista and the Sunshine have had to take all their outside tables and chairs away ,it's a new ruling from the council, it looks bleak
by Lyn 28 Apr 2016, 20:00
elizaflint wrote:I wondered if there was an update on the new building beside Carrefour, any progress?

Oops, I forgot last week. I'm in Carrefour tomorrow so will get an update then.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Bill H 28 May 2016, 08:23
Update Re my wife and her horse.
Poor old James has now gone to that pasture in the sky, we will miss his call for grub, apples and his other mates in the field, the way he charges up to us, sometimes he got it a bit wrong, and I ended up flat on my back.
by durham rader 28 May 2016, 08:40
Sorry to hear of your loss ,we lost our dog, Tadger, at the beging of the year ,still look for him when I get home from work . His ashes are still on the mantel piece, going to take him to his favourite place and scatter his ashes s

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by steve zeus 07 Jun 2016, 16:31
I Picture Maxine and me sat on our balcony with a glass of Red, Efes, and Vods in hand....Roll on the weekend when the picture will become reality....can't wait lol.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by Duke 08 Jun 2016, 10:44
Hi Steve look forward to seeing you both too!! Karen & I are here till July 1st Neil's back here on Friday too!!! So if your phone is still active ......6148 I'll give you a buzz after Sunday ..
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!