Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by Sharon Knight 28 Aug 2016, 12:14
Has any one been down to Mavi seafront in the last week, as Voices stated that all the seafront resturants were going to be bulldosed by the council this week. I know that there had been a petition sent to the council asking for a reprieve, but not seen any updates,

thanks

Sharon
by Ed and Joy 28 Aug 2016, 12:20
I think that they have a stay of execution till the end of the season, whenever they deem that to be.
by durham rader 30 Aug 2016, 18:22
Are these going to be replaced with new buildings ,like what they have done in Altinkum. We always visit these when we over nice day out visiting market and then down for a few drink and a meal .

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Juco 30 Aug 2016, 18:42
I suspect not as they are being demolished due to not being the required distance from the beach. But hey its Turkey who knows what will happen, maybe they will be allowed if the new site is further back.

Juco
by durham rader 30 Aug 2016, 19:18
What beach, it's concrete in front with concrete seats . And the one opposite the little wood jetty is man made . But as you say it's Turkey.

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Sharon Knight 22 Dec 2016, 15:40
Is there any news on the demolition on the seafront, we were told when we left at the begining of December that it was due to start the following week! lol but not seen any news on any of the forums or voices

thanks

Sharon :cry: