Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by nanny1 17 Jan 2011, 13:41
has anyone got names and phone numbers for reliable, electrician and plumbers in Altinkum, just handy to have when we go out there again.
Thanks

Thread moved.
Keith
by gazzer 17 Jan 2011, 15:42
As for an electrician i recommend Ozzy of Tunc electronics, his number is 05439040791... very good and great prices..

Gary

Loving it here in Bulgaria !!...Here to help if required!!.
by marian 17 Jan 2011, 19:56
After what I did today, I can agree with what Gary says, re electrcian.

Can't help on the plumber though, each one I have used has been as bad as the one before.
by steve zeus 17 Jan 2011, 22:45
It's a job to get a good plumber in Altinkum, I had to laugh...my mate who has a duplex above us, had a blockage in his toilet last year, he phoned someone who had been recommended to him. His door bell rang, he answered the door, and there was a bloke standing there "collar, tie and in a three piece suit with rods in hand" he told him to p**s off, your not coming in to work on my sewage pipes dressed like that!......we often have a good giggle about that :lol:

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by Phoenix2b 28 Jun 2011, 23:59
I went into the hardware store near Bellona & asked in there-got charged 30tl for a bulcock to be replaced in the water tank-paid for the new bulcock direct to the shop 15TL-could ave got it for 10tl across the road-but he paid for the phone calls s- vpleased-job done
by colinA1 29 Jun 2011, 08:02
For a good reliable electrician give our friend Des a call on 0539 624 6253, he has worked worldwide and is highly qualified and we reccomend him unreservedly.

He lives in Mavisehir but does have a scooter for transport.

Colin

Colin and Linda
by davidl 29 Jun 2011, 10:34
Get in touch with a maintanance company such as Mercan Homes re plumber and trician. Can't give their phone no. but they do have a web site.
by stedge10 29 Jun 2011, 22:44
We would also recommend Des for electrical work, he lives on the same complex as us and is very good.

For a plumber we use a guy called Apo his office is just off the Boulevard near the didim roundabout, he speaks good english and his number is 0546 281 8287 or 0536 888 4254

Steve & Carmela

Loving our life in Mavisehir
by Duke 17 Sep 2018, 11:01
Last year I had two solar panels replaced plus a leaking pipe!! I phoned he came assessed costed I was happy with price did job no problems .. Just had my two roof tanks replaced same plumber !! Phoned gave me a quote I haggled we agreed a price he gave me a time today & OMG he was actually there in the dot Lol !!! Fitted the tanks new piping all done then he tried to change quote !!! I think it's part of the Turkish Psych to TRY !!! LOL needless to say I paid the Original quote .. I'd recommend him anytime to anyone speaks perfect English lived in UK a few years ..
Abdullah is his name 05368884250 .... Give him a try I think you'll be happy with the end result !!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Lyn 19 Sep 2018, 06:59
Chris, this question was from 2011. :o :D :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.