Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by stedge10 07 Jun 2011, 08:29
Hi everybody

We need some double glazed windows replacing and was wondering if anyone can recommend someone they have used.

Many thanks

Steve and Mela

Steve & Carmela

Loving our life in Mavisehir
by chameleon 14 Jun 2011, 21:14
We used company on att bvld, sorry can`t remember the name, but near Cafe more
by chameleon 14 Jun 2011, 21:17
We have 3 bed apt n got 2 doors ,8 windows (BIG windows) for less than £1500, think company is Firtipan ???? sorry I`d have to check my papers
by leylaasena 15 Jun 2011, 15:14
We used Fıratpen too.

Not top of the range but a fair price for a reasonable product.

Bev
xx
by Duke 08 May 2016, 08:44
Been a while since this topic has been used so I'm hoping it will help me find a Decent place that makes high quality long lasting FOR SALE Banners ???
This year my For Sale sign needs replacing haven't a clue in the changing world of Altinkum where to find a place that doesn't rip us Brits off??
Any help will be gracefully recieved !

Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Shakespeares 08 May 2016, 16:55
We had our complete house done by a company on the Akkbuk Road, on the right hand side (going towards Akkbuk) just after the roundabout for Kipa. Blue signs saying something like "Deuceniuk" but that's from memory! The guy who runs it speaks very good English and is an Alevi - that means he can drink alchohol - and therefore can't be all bad! We were very pleased with them for their manufacturing standard, installation, and after sales service (Yes, they really provide some!)
by Bugsy 09 May 2016, 08:41
Not to sure where 824 Sokak is, but there is a Reklam we went to to get a house sign.
Heading from Akbuk into Didim, when you get to the Belediye roundabout, turn right (the road up to the Castle/Maveshir), then at next roundabout turn left & the Reklam is on the right-hand side a few doors in.
Good Luck with your sale.
by Duke 09 May 2016, 12:06
Thank you everyone ... Any idea of costs so I know if I'm being ripped off?? Let's face it history after 15 years of visits makes even Me wary lol
Duke

Ps I'm after couple signs 312 X 34 with 6 eyelets on each

PPS!! Further to above thank you got banner sign made up 50lire Reklam as above directed !!! The other on Akbuk Rd near Kipa no longer operates Chris Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!