Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by jasey 19 Jun 2013, 07:18
Morning all, can anyone recommend apartment cleaning company / person ? we are on aquavista in 3 bed duplex.

Thanks
by brown1smithfield 19 Jun 2013, 08:33
Hi. We bought our Apt off Elite Turkish Properties on the Blvd. They arranged for our Apt to be cleaned by two women who made an amazing job of it. They worked so hard for next to nothing really. I'm sure if you called in they would arrange the same for you. Ask for Michelle or Demir. Cant recommend their service enough!
David
by justubean 19 Jun 2013, 09:26
Won't Kas do it? She lives on Aquavista. Although I know she's looking for a villa.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by jasey 19 Jun 2013, 09:33
Lets just say Kas & Nick are having a few problems with Oracle . They have moved out of apartment now, difficult time for them.
I am frustrated with someone else on complex who hasn't been helping with their comments .
Why people just cant talk to each other I don't know.

Thanks for the feedback .
by justubean 19 Jun 2013, 09:59
I know of the troubles and I'm feeling sorry it's come to this. To be honest ours would come too should we decide to go for longer stays or even full time. Although not as big she's still a part of our family.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by mulberryhouse40 19 Jun 2013, 13:14
We also have an apartment on AV block O and for most of the time we have used Oracle cleaners. Speak as we find they have always done a good job for us.

Gill
by jasey 19 Jun 2013, 15:15
Thanks Gill,
just used oracle today as we were unfortunately let down , they came straight away & feedback from our friends is very good. will likely go down that route if don't get any other recommendations.
by macs50 19 Jun 2013, 15:21
Oracle cleaners are okay but you never get your own sheets and towels back and most times the sheets don't fit the beds we lost all our good sheets that we had from uk

Blly/Jackie
by alison 19 Jun 2013, 18:56
Text Mustafa 0900 545386 4012
by puwer98 20 Jun 2013, 13:10
D.I.Y. it's easy

Moved back to UK on 6th July 2013 after 5 years and a half years.