Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by dbarnes4 09 Apr 2014, 19:29
any body a client of lets group or lets altinkum that is having trouble with them please contact me on my email. send any information phots, copies of paper work etc to verify your complaint and i will try and help sort things out.
i am getting several complaints and would like to see how many people are disatified with them.
as you know i used to own part of the company 2005, before i was forced out.
thanks dave.

d.barnes
by dbarnes4 22 Apr 2014, 17:56
hi all
we have some complaints from akbuk but none from altinkum.
please anyone with complaints please contact me on here or e-mail
nothing to small, or big. season is about to start so check your appartments
villas etc. hope everything is ok, but please let me know.
thanks and best wishes to all
dave. :D

d.barnes
by dbarnes4 23 Apr 2014, 18:50
hi malcolm
i dont have private wars or arguments on here, as other members know i have been a member for years. the only reason i ask if there is any complaints is i owned the company with chris button,we both made it what it is today. i like to keep intouch and watch the company grow and get better. clients know me and hopfully would talk to me about any problems. i am just on the side lines now watching altinkum and seeing people enjoying themselves.

best wishes
dave

d.barnes
by levi1234 23 Apr 2014, 20:49
i am getting several complaints and would like to see how many people are disatified with them.
as you know i used to own part of the company 2005, before i was forced out.
thanks dave.

I was just reading this and wondered. You state that you were 'forced out' so why are you interested about the company getting complaints, surely if people have complaints against them they should contact the company and not you as a former owner?

I use them and have no complaints.

Maria.