Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by debbie 09 Sep 2014, 21:46
Hi, can anyone please recommend a repair man, we've only just got out here, tried to use the machine and it's not working properly, thanks

d wenham
by Juco 09 Sep 2014, 21:48
What do you mean by not working properly. Just in case there is an easy fix.

Juco
by Ezhik 08 Oct 2014, 08:09
Can I also ask about washing machine repair?

Ours isn't working, all the lights appear to come on in the right order, but its not filling with water. The spin cycle works, so the problem is with water inlet, and yes water is turned on!

Anyone have a suggestion for easy fix? Its Regal Roza 600T

Thanks for any help.
by debbie 08 Oct 2014, 08:35
We went to the electrical shop next door to the million shop, the guy in there called the repair man he turned up 2 hours later, fixed a new programme board and pump, great service

d wenham
by Ezhik 08 Oct 2014, 09:03
Thanks Debbie, I know the one you mean, will keep it in mind.

Thank you.
by Juco 08 Oct 2014, 09:07
Most machines have a filter where the water inlet connects to the mains, worth checking its not clogged up with lime scale.

Juco
by Ezhik 08 Oct 2014, 11:20
Thanks for the tips...

The machine just started working again, might have been the relay sticking that lets water in? It hasn't been used for 18 months so could have stuck? Time will tell I suppose.

Anyway, as always thanks for the help, its appreciated.
by scottie 08 Oct 2014, 19:36
We were doing the last bit of washing in the morning before we left for home. The machine started to make a noise like an industrial hammer drill. :x So this will be one of our 1st jobs when we get there next june.
by Juco 08 Oct 2014, 20:08
a noise like an industrial hammer drill

Sounds like a bearing has gone, either the drum or the spindle at the back of the drum.

Juco