Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by Tommo 13 Apr 2015, 21:50
Hi all when we sold up in Yalikavak we left our Tv as part of the deal and the place we have bought in Altnkum has no Tv could you suggest a shop and a model type of flat screen to purchase. A Turkish one would do ok I suppose cheers Tom and Maureen :?
by manic23 14 Apr 2015, 08:58
Hi, in A101 ( Cumhuriyet Cad near Altin Ekmek) the other day (Saturday) they had a 40" smart LED TV for 799tl and a 47" for about 1200tl not sure of the make (Turkish) but should be ok for your needs

Keith & Sarah
by brown1smithfield 14 Apr 2015, 08:59
We bought a really good 32in LED Tv from Kipa near Sunshine complex. Cant remember exactly how much we paid last yr but it was a very good price.
by Pete Jones 14 Apr 2015, 09:12
If you go into Teknosa next to McDonalds on Ataturk Blvd they have a whole wall of TV.s in there and its easy to see the different quality of pictures.Make a note of the one you like best then go and have a shop around.
by Tommo 14 Apr 2015, 09:24
Thanks Pete and to you all its just finding our way around but you have gave us a good insight we will go and check it out in May cheers for now Tom :D
by Tommo 14 Apr 2015, 09:35
Thanks Keith and Sarah will look for that shop as well hoping to have Mo,s brother with us he has been down her about six years but I don,t no if he will come out on the May flight cheers again Tom
by altinkum kev 14 Apr 2015, 17:01
Don't buy cheap crap from supermarket if you go to Teknosa they always have deals I personally only buy Samsung I have 3 and never let me down.

by webb89 14 Apr 2015, 17:55
Here in UK we've had three Samsungs and they ALL let us down! The last one, a 23 inch for the bedroom, never worked and when we took it back the salesman just immediately said go chose another TV! We got a JVC no probs.

Kippa is not just a cheapo place they have a wide range of all makes at competitive prices. Tekno is a good bet as well.