Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by andrea1071 13 May 2015, 22:23
Hi Everyone,

I'm popping out to my apartment on the 1/6/15 and need someone to look at my hot water heater, last time I was out the day before I left it stopped heating my water. It also kept blowing my main fuse when I switched it on

I changed the fuse in the wall hoping that would solve the issue, it didn't. I now need someone to look at it when I'm out in June. Can anyone recommend someone they've used to do the work please.

Thanks

Andrea

Andrea Knowles
by Lyn 14 May 2015, 09:35
The electrician we use is very good and quick to see to any problem. His number is 0542 742 2590. It's Ődemis Electric.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by scottie 14 May 2015, 11:08
Hi Lyn, does he fix washing machines? Our's went on the blink, making a terrible racket as we were doing the final wash on the day we left for home.
by Lyn 14 May 2015, 13:48
I don't know if he can fix washing machines. Maybe you could ask someone who speaks Turkish to give him a ring on the above number and ask.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Dress4Less 14 May 2015, 19:12
It will almost certainly be the element in your boiler that needs replacing, ours went a couple of years ago. Have you found that it has been taking longer to heat up your water before it stopped working?
We paid the electrician 100 lira to replace.
by Tommo 16 May 2015, 19:39
Hi i removed the small plate on the underside and found a loose wire so its not always the element but make sure you have the plug out when you are working at it hope you get sorted :D