Services Wanted, Offered or Recommended by Members
by Fran 05 Apr 2018, 22:47
Looking for a painter to gloss paint several internal doors, who is reasonable priced , reliable , honest and has a good standard of work - can anyone recommend a good painter please .
many thanks
by Tommo 06 Apr 2018, 19:06
Thanks Fran and Ted her indoors has some painting for me in April so I may ring this man cheers to you both :D
by ted j 07 Apr 2018, 07:40
Don't be bothered if he cuts the paint down what seems a lot with water (this is exterior paint )...he did that and it looked very washy so he explained if you don't cut it down , it usually bubbles and peels off within 6 months , so he waters it down and gives a few coats, this is the way nearly everyone does it , It soaks in and builds up better that way
by oldfogy 07 Apr 2018, 18:02
Another good contact would be Serif Dag +90 546 772 6273 again very good and highly recommendable.
by Tommo 07 Apr 2018, 21:17
Need the inside painting was going to do it myself but the wife is looking a pebble colour Do they have a shop where you can get a mix like they do say in B and Q :?:
by oldfogy 08 Apr 2018, 15:25
Tommo wrote:Need the inside painting was going to do it myself but the wife is looking a pebble colour Do they have a shop where you can get a mix like they do say in B and Q :?:

Yes, going back down Ataturk from the High street, turn left at the island just before The Panormos Hotel. heading towards 'the photographers called Vision or Studio Vision then maybe 50mtrs down on the right ( just by the Notre) is a large shop where we had paint mixed to the colour we required, easier if you have a sample, and yes also plenty of colour charts to chose from.
by Gangsta 11 Apr 2018, 12:23
Tommo wrote: but the wife is looking a pebble colour :?:

Probably a doctor you need then rather than a painter & decorator :D :D