Stan's Independent Trading Post. Items for sale, swap, free, wanted etc (not property)
by Tracy Cotton 22 May 2012, 07:00
Less than 12 months ago we bought our 16 year old son, an electric scooter which has been used for less than 3 weeks. He has now decided he doesnt want to come to Turkey very much with us anymore and wants to sell the scooter.

It is an Arora AR 05 Z 250 in metallic red it has 3 gears with an heavy duty battery and does 70km per charge with a top speed of 25km per hour. We bought it from the shop next door to Migros and it cost 1750 lira. The scooter comes with a charger and a cover plus a brand new helmet that cost over 140 lira.

The scooter is in immaculate condition and has hardly been used. I am looking to sell it for 990 lira.

If anyone is interested my parents are in Turkey for the next 6 weeks and they can be contacted on 05459346862 or alternatively message me if you are interested.
by sledas 19 Jun 2012, 10:10
Hi. having asked around the going rate , based on what others I have asked bought theirs second hand for appears to be around 700Lira. A local shop was selling one recently for 750 Lira, but bare in mind that was a shop who would charge more than a private sale, and I assume give a few months guarantee of some sort. Would therefor 700 Lira be of interest to you.
by PJRichards 19 Jun 2012, 10:19
Ask the shop how much they would offer you to sell it back to them. Or put it on Facebook in the SALE BUY SWAP page.
by altinkum kev 19 Jun 2012, 10:31
Dont think this scooter should be compared to the normal ones going around ,this is a far better scooter it has the 60 volt battery not like the other under powered 36 or 48 volt scooters has a better distance per charge and will actually go up hills.
The shops do not tend to buy them back unless its a really low price.

by steve zeus 19 Jun 2012, 11:32
Seems like a bargain, I'm sure someone will purchase it soon. :)

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by summertime 19 Jun 2012, 18:23
I saw them in Migors 2 weeks ago for 1200 Lira. The small one. The small one only do 16 kilometer before you have to top the battery.
How many kilometers can you run with a 60 volts battery?
by steve zeus 19 Jun 2012, 22:20
No Kev, but their Motor insurance is cheap :lol:

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."