Stan's Independent Trading Post. Items for sale, swap, free, wanted etc (not property)
by steve zeus 30 Mar 2013, 17:34
Hi All,
I am selling my MOTOROLA V3 Razor mobile,very little used it has been un-locked to any network and takes the Lycamobile SIM and also a Turkish one, it is in excellent condition and cost over £125 when new, C/W Box, Charger,protective sock, all manuals, I am also throwing in a HS 850 hands free Wi-Fi ear-piece which has been linked to the mobile via Wi-Fi.(which will enable you to answer the mobile when it's in your pocket.) I paid £25 for this accessory, but because lack of use will require a battery.
This Mobile holds charge exceptionly well, and does everything expected of it, and connects to the internet very fast indeed. I am asking £40 for the whole lot, plus a fiver for postage, paid through pay-pal.So for £45 you will have a great little mobile. Any questions please PM me for this well known brand, and bargain mobile.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by Geminiman61 30 Mar 2013, 19:37
I looked on ebay Chris I couldn't find any phones only accesories,batteries etc (I might have done something wrong) then I looked on envirophone to see what they thought it was worth they gave a valuation of £0.00 which sounds strange. I'm sure you'll still get £40 for it Steve it looks a good little package,that can be used anywhere ;)
I was looking at buying it and asking you to bring it to the knees up with you,but I've already got 9+ phones :shock: :o