Stan's Independent Trading Post. Items for sale, swap, free, wanted etc (not property)
by Geminiman61 01 Apr 2013, 14:11
I bought mine from a tabletop sale I think they were 5TL for a 3KG set....... If you cant locate custom made ones how about making your own. Fill bottles with sand etc or buy em from the uk the plastic ones and fill them when you get to Tinky ;)
You could also put an advert on the facebook site buy sell or wanted items in Tinky 8-)
by TraceyandBaz 02 Apr 2013, 07:16
Seen some on Facebook. Think it was on 'For Sale Swap or wanted Altinkum/Akbuk' site. Post your request on there, as if the ones I saw have sold, someone else may have a set they are willing to sell.

Tracey
by Geminiman61 02 Apr 2013, 10:28
I found it on my facebook page because either I've accepted em as friends or my friends have em on theres. I dont use FB very often but enter neilstevenson61@hotmail.com in your search and you should find em on my page or search for Genia or Joanne (They quite often put things on on a regular basis) or anyone you know in Tinky. You could also put in what myself and TraceyandBaz put good luck finding em and getting what you want ;)
by Geminiman61 03 Apr 2013, 11:42
Good pix Tommie,well done ;)
They look pretty good and should be what the OP wanted,strange that the set only has one dumbell for that price. If anyones selling a bench and dumbells/barbell I'm your man if they're cheap as chips ;)