Stan's Independent Trading Post. Items for sale, swap, free, wanted etc (not property)
by boing 25 Apr 2013, 17:39
Hi All

Looking for a cheap used portable TV for my Apartment...It will only be used to watch DVD's on,so it does'nt matter if its a old fashioned one,as long as it works...Thanks

Cheers
Paul
by TraceyandBaz 26 Apr 2013, 05:57
If you use Facebook, theres' a few for sale on 'Items 4 sale/swap or wanted Altinkum/Akbuk' plus there is also one 'Altinkum Auction Site'

Edited: Just had a look for you and a lady called Pat Coombes is advertising a Silver TV with stand - 100 lira

Tracey
by boing 08 May 2013, 17:51
Hi Tracey

Thanks for your reply re tv.

I am not on facebook,but my son has had a look and cannot find the advert...Would you be able to find out how i could contact Pat Coombes please ?

Cheers
Paul
by TraceyandBaz 09 May 2013, 05:46
Hi Paul

Not sure how you would contact her/him, and if you did, the tv may have sold by now. Could you ask your Son to post an ad on the Facebook site, stating something like you have put on here ie Used TV wanted? I'm sure you will get replies.

Good luck

Tracey
by Pilky 09 May 2013, 06:56
Did you get a TV sorted? We have a portable one in excellent condition. 4 bottles of Efes if you want it. We will be there Sunday morning 12th May Emerald Isle Gardens ( near Cornelia villlage)

Tony

Bought from Turkish Home Sweet Homes & Loving every minute
by boing 09 May 2013, 10:22
Hi Tony

Sounds great...Thanks.

If you can pm me your mobile,i will arrange for someone to pick it up for me ?

Cheers
Paul
by Pilky 10 May 2013, 08:04
Hi Paul, turkish moblie is 05414616098 or call at Emerald Isle Gardens across the grassland from Cornelia village. We will be in all Sunday 12th May

by boing 10 May 2013, 09:02
Hi Tony

I will get a guy (Mehmet or Isa) to comtact you on Sunday.

What road no (Sok ?) is Cornelia Village on ?

Seriously - how much do you want for it ?

Cheers
Paul
by Pilky 10 May 2013, 13:11
Hi Paul, not to sure of our exact sokak number but we are inbetween 1520 and 1532. 1520 is Cornelia village if you turn left into it off the menderes road then 1st gravel path on the right you will see Emerald Isle Gardens just to your left. They are a beige/cream building. Its a 21inch in excellent condition. Seriously get me a couple of 4 pack bottles of efes and its yours

Tony