Stan's Independent Trading Post. Items for sale, swap, free, wanted etc (not property)
by altinkum kev 04 May 2014, 06:42
Has anyone out there got a UK registered van for sale or will have one shortly please Transit size or larger.

by Super Fulham 04 May 2014, 18:56
Kev be very careful what you buy now. You might or might not know, but nowadays certain vans are illegal in London due to the emission zone thing ( sorry can't help much on whats legal and whats not). I take it your originally from the Bristol area so might not affect you if driving from Turkey to Bristol as long as you avoid the inner area of the M25 , but resale value of vans are severely affected.
by Super Fulham 04 May 2014, 19:09
You can do a simple check if your van is affected by the emission zone by googling is my van affected by the emission zone and type in the reg number. But from what I gather what is legal now might not be next year. I think it goes on the age and engine size. Oh I think only diesel vans are affected but don't hold me to that.
by prover 04 May 2014, 19:55
Got a yellow 3 wheeler reliant, good condition. :lol:
by prover 05 May 2014, 23:02
It'll look pucker outside a mansion in Northern Cyprus. :)
by Lyn 06 May 2014, 09:04
Doug, Kevin's going to Bulgaria. Van needed to transport belongings presumably.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.