Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by odd job 31 Dec 2017, 08:22
Thanks Lyn for cheering up a rainy windy day. I know where I’d rather be. We love seeing photos you and other members take the time to post.
by rosal 03 Jan 2018, 14:43
Thanks Lyn, you got me feeling homesick for our second home, hope your both ok, seasons greetings and happy new year, looking forward to seeing you both in the near future, thats if you dont sell before we come back out, if you do sell good luck for your future plans.
by patricia 10 Feb 2018, 22:22
Hi Lyn I see you are still there anyway lol good to see Yesilkent again.I was thinking about going again this year but flights are over £300 from Scotland in August so not going to bother ,love to Mary

PAT
YESILKENT
by Lyn 11 Feb 2018, 07:51
patricia wrote:Hi Lyn I see you are still there anyway lol good to see Yesilkent again.I was thinking about going again this year but flights are over £300 from Scotland in August so not going to bother ,love to Mary

Thanks Pat. Shame about the prices from your end. We've got flights later with easyJet for £351 including 2 hold cases from Bodrum to Gatwick for the 2 of us. Had to book it at that price.

All OK here and the place is still up for sale (nothing but time-wasters so far) but we're not in a hurry to sell. Someone will come along one day with the right money.

Hello to Craig.

Lyn (& Mary)

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by durham rader 20 Feb 2018, 16:41
Just been looking at the camera on the front ,weather looks horrible worse than here in UK . We had sunshine today quite pleasant .But still cold

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Lyn 21 Feb 2018, 06:40
durham rader wrote:Just been looking at the camera on the front ,weather looks horrible worse than here in UK . We had sunshine today quite pleasant .But still cold

Yes, we've had quite a bit of rain recently but that's what usually happens around this time of year. Another couple of weeks and we should be back to the sun and the start of the heat.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.